CBIA’s HR Conference is back with an in-depth view of the most challenging workplace issues impacting your management and HR personnel.
Stay up-to-date on legislative issues and learn how to navigate wage and hour concerns from attorneys who handle these types of cases. And, you’ll take away practical information about the legal pitfalls with administering employee benefit plans.
This is a great opportunity to keep up with the latest HR trends, gain more knowledge, and meet and connect with your peers.
This program is approved for 5.0 HRCI credits and 5.0 SHRM PDCs.
7:30 am | Breakfast & Networking
8:30 am | Opening Remarks
- Diane Mokriski, HR Counsel, CBIA
- Orlena Cowan-Bailey, Director, SHRM Connecticut State Council
8:40-9:40 am | Solving Perplexing Wage & Hour Riddles
- Lori Alexander, Office Managing Shareholder, Littler
- Paula Anthony, Shareholder, Littler
9:40-9:55 am | Networking Break
9:55-10:55 am | Mastering Total Compensation Strategies
- Ken Clemens, Solutions Consultant, Salary.com
10:55-11:55 am | Legal Pitfalls with Administering Employee Benefit Plans
- Sean Brown, Shareholder, Littler
11:55 am-12:45 pm | Networking Lunch
12:45-1:45 pm | Legislative Update
- Eric Gjede, Vice President, Public Policy, CBIA
1:45-2 pm | Networking Break
2-3 pm | Employing Nonimmigrant Workers: Creative Solutions for the Labor Shortage
- Megan Naughton, Partner, Robinson+Cole
3 pm | Adjourn
Tue, Mar 21, 2023
8:30am – 3:00pm
Aqua Turf Club
556 Mulberry Street, Plantsville, CT 06479
CBIA’s 2023 Human Resources Conference is made possible through the generous support of Littler Mendelson.
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.