Entrepreneurs Join reSET Retail Business Incubator
Thirteen entrepreneurs are getting the tools to bring their retail concepts to life this fall as part of the reSET Floor-Plan Retail Business Incubator.
The program is the third of its kind intended to provide mentorship, resources, and education to entrepreneurs to help them refine their business strategies.
“At reSET, our mission is to provide entrepreneurs with the tools and resources they need to build businesses that create meaningful social impact,” executive director Sarah Bodley said.
“We are incredibly proud to support and develop this diverse and dynamic group of entrepreneurs who share our commitment to driving positive change through their retail ventures.”
Momentum Life Mastery Coaching owner and certified life coach Typhanie Winfield-Alexander is facilitating the training.
As a reSET Accelerator alumna, she is familiar with the process and challenges entrepreneurs face in today’s environment.
ReSET is collaborating with Hartford’s Breakfast Lunch & Dinner organization to support the cohort.
During the program, leaders with the organization will give attendees training on how to wholesale or cosign products and how to effectively build businesses at pop-up markets and vendor fairs.
The program will culminate at the 2023 Winterfair Market in Hartford Nov. 24.
The 2023 Floor-Plan Retail Business Class:
- Brittany Beans, Whipped Shea Nature’s Moisturizer
- Dimitri, Ronald, and Stanley Chenet, Toy Car Speakers
- Cocco, Cocco The Great Designs
- Brandi Dawson, Organic Essentials By Bee
- Taylor Dennin, Crafted to a T
- Justin Heriot, Unapproachable A/V
- Alison Kennedy, The Alison Kennedy Collection
- Sade Nicole, Sade Nicole
- Oddette Staple-Brown, Oh D’Luxe Candle Company
- Ally Switzgable, Ally Bea
- Terri-Ann Williams, Natura Sol Medisun
- Sarah Wollman, Eunoia Uncommon
- Dakotah Zaskey, Glass House
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.