Are You Prepared for a Disaster?
Free emergency preparedness resources
The resources below can help you develop a plan to protect your employees, lessen the financial impact of disasters, and reopen your business quickly to support economic recovery in your community.
If you need disaster assistance immediately, visit the SBA’s disaster assistance page.
General Preparedness Information
- Create a preparedness program for your business
- Identify critical business systems [PDF]
- Create an emergency communications plan [PDF]
- Test your business systems
- Enroll in the Red Cross Ready Rating Program
- Build a disaster preparedness kit
- Learn about SBA’s Disaster Assistance programs (online course)
Specific Disaster Information
- Winter Weather
- Cyber Security
- Workplace Hazards & First Aid
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.