MEDIA ADVISORY: Sikorsky’s George Mitchell Keynotes Manufacturing Summit
How is the defense industry growing the workforce? And how will new technologies impact the supply chain?
Sikorsky vice president George Mitchell, Jr. answers these questions and more at CBIA’s Made in Connecticut: 2017 Manufacturing Summit.
Made in Connecticut: 2017 Manufacturing Summit
Friday, October 27, 8:30 am—noon
Trumbull Marriott Merritt Parkway (180 Hawley Ln., Trumbull)
This annual event explores how technology is making manufacturing smarter and why innovative technology drives growth but could increase cyber risk.
It features two panel discussions.
Internet of Things: Manufacturing’s Next Big Trend
- Moderator: Jeff White, Partner, Robinson+Cole
- Taz Brutch, Director Architecture, Digital Technologies, and IoT, Stanley Black & Decker
- Betsy Conroy, Global Marketing Communications Manager, The Siemon Company
- Joe Vorih, President, Omega Engineering, Inc.
Driving Growth Through Technology
- Moderator: Andy Warren, Assurance Partner, RSM
- Paul Calamita, Partner, Technology Management Consulting, RSM
- Bob Hultgren, VP & CFO, Reliable Automatic Sprinkler
- Chris Jones, Principal, Technology & Management Consulting, RSM
- Greg Vetter, Principal, Risk Advisory Services, RSM
CBIA is Connecticut’s largest business organization, with thousands of member companies, small and large, representing a diverse range of industries from every part of the state. For more information, please email or call Meaghan MacDonald (860.244.1957).
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.