Employees are looking to organizations for tools and resources to help them simplify their lives, stay healthy and balanced, and bring their 'whole self" to work.: top drivers of employee engagement, according to new research from Sodexo, a leading quality of life solutions provider.
For any business wanting to grow, says Sodexo, trends show a premium on outcome-driven programs and sustainable results that address both people and physical space. Sodexo's 2012 Workplace Trends Report identifies these ten key trends:
- Integration of Workplace Solutions: Creating Higher Value
- Workplaces that Promote Sustainability
- Inclusive Workplaces
- It's all About Me: Rewards and Recognitions
- Virtual Workforces
- The Built Environment as a Driver of Employee-Engagement
- Evidence-based Space Design
- Quantifiable Employee Health and Wellness Initiatives
- Psychological Health in the Workplace
- Flexible Workplaces
Our team predicts these trends are the direct link to designing environments that enhance individual performance, foster collaboration, and contribute to the well-being of employees, says Sodexo. It's the workplace of the future.