As recently as a few years ago, nearly 50% of CBIA members offered no wellness programs to their employees, only 12% subsidized gym membership, and less than 10% had stress management programs.
Increasingly today, the company that does not have an active wellness program is the exception.
Take our poll to let us know what wellness programs you offer your employees. Just click the choices that apply to your company. We’ll post the results online.
No Wellness Program? Consider CBIA Healthy Connections!
Increase productivity and improve your employees’ quality of life with CBIA Healthy Connections, a free, easy-to-administer wellness program for small business available exclusively to CBIA Health Connections members.
CBIA Healthy Connections features:
- An online health assessment and confidential employee reports
- Tools to help your employees change behavior
- Information to help you promote wellness within your company
- Feedback to help you monitor the success of your program
Benefits of the program include:
- Decreased paid and unpaid sick days
- Reduced general absenteeism
- Increased productivity
- Fewer work-related accidents and violations
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- Improved employee morale
- Improved employee loyalty
- Reduced organizational conflict
- Improved employee decision making ability
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.