Governor Dannel Malloy's 17-stop tour of the state continues to draw large crowds eager to share their thoughts on his proposed budget, forcing venue changes in Hartford, Stamford, New Haven, Greenwich, Manchester, Windham, Norwalk and Danbury.
The revised schedule of town hall meetings includes:
- Hartford (March 21): RJ Kinsella Magnet School of Performing Arts, 65 Van Block Avenue;
- Stamford (March 22): University of Connecticut, Stamford Campus (Gen Re Auditorium), 1 University Place;</li>
- New Haven (March 23): Wilbur Cross High School Auditorium, 181 Mitchell Drive;
- Greenwich (March 28): Eastern Middle School Auditorium, 51 Hendrie Avenue;
- Manchester (March 29): Manchester Community College, SBM Charitable Foundation Building Auditorium, Great Path;
- Windham (March 30): Windham Middle School Auditorium, 123 Quarry Street;
- Norwalk (April 4): City Hall Concert Hall, 125 East Avenue;
- New Britain (April 5): Trinity-on-Main, 69 Main Street;
- Danbury (April 6): Rogers Park Middle School Auditorium, 21 Memorial Drive;
- Middletown (April 12): Middletown High School Auditorium, 200 LaRosa Lane.
All meetings were scheduled from 7-8pm.