Committees Considering Workers’ Comp Proposals
Many legislative proposals in various committees this year deal with specific workers’ compensation issues and one bill (HB 5075) requires the state to study the overall effectiveness of the workers’ compensation system in Connecticut.
CBIA will have more information about these proposals in next week’s edition, but here are workers’ comp bills of particular interest to the business community.
- SB 101 AN ACT CONCERNING WORKERS’ COMPENSATION INSURANCE AND SOLE PROPRIETORS (Labor Committee)
- SB 102 AN ACT CONCERNING WORKERS’ COMPENSATION AWARDS AND ATTORNEY FEES (Labor Committee)
- SB 134 AN ACT CONCERNING SEVERE MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL IMPAIRMENT AND WORKERS’ COMPENSATION COVERAGE (Labor Committee)
- SB 210 AN ACT CONCERNING WORKERS’ COMPENSATION LIABILITY FOR INDIVIDUALS RECEIVING SERVICES FROM PERSONAL CARE ATTENDANTS (Labor Committee)
- HB 5253 AN ACT CONCERNING IMPROVEMENTS TO INCOME WITHHOLDING FOR CHILD SUPPORT (Human Services Committee)
- HB 5262 AN ACT CONCERNING WORKERS’ COMPENSATION COVERAGE FOR CURRENT AND FORMER UNIFORMED MEMBERS OF PAID OR VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENTS (Labor Committee)
- HB 5301 AN ACT CONCERNING OPIOID ANALGESIC PRESCRIPTIONS ISSUED TO MINORS (Children’s Committee)
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.