Manufacturers Opening House on Oct. 2
Manufacturers across the United States are planning to open their doors on Friday, Oct. 2, for Manufacturing Day 2015 to showcase today’s exciting work and rewarding careers.
Connecticut manufacturers can join in the celebration—and CBIA is encouraging its members to join the nationwide event to help inspire and develop the next generation of manufacturers.
CBIA-member companies already participating:
- Acme Wire Products, Stonington
- Alcoa Foundation (virtual event)
- Barnes Group, Bristol
- Bauer, Inc., Bristol
- Bead Electronics, Milford
- Dymotek Ellington, Ellington
- East Coast Lightning Equipment, Winchester
- Marion Manufacturing, Cheshire
- Pegasus Manufacturing, Middletown
- Sikorsky Aircraft, Stratford
- TRUMPF, Inc., Farmington
You, too, can offer tours of your manufacturing facilities or demonstrate your products and processes to the general public, local officials, and students, parents, and teachers.
CBIA will help you connect with your local public officials for Manufacturing Day and help promote your event.
- First, plan and register your Manufacturing Day event.
- Next, contact CBIA’s Adam Ney (860.244.1933, or email@example.com) if you want us to help contact public officials and help promote your event.
Last year, more than 400,000 people participated in Manufacturing Day events nationwide. Over 1,600 manufacturing companies hosted events, and media coverage reached 30 million people.
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.