Manufacturing is one of Connecticut's most recognized—and most revered—industries.
Responsible for $42 billion in economic activity annually and employing over 163,000 workers, it's clear why we should celebrate this important industry. And that's exactly what Manufacturing Day on October 5 does.
To bring awareness to the economic impact and career opportunities, manufacturers all across Connecticut will host open houses, tours, and demonstrations in their facilities throughout the month of October and especially on Friday, October 5.
CBIA member companies hosting events in October include:
- ACMT, Manchester (invite only)
- Air Handling Systems, Woodbridge (invite only)
- Associated Spring, Bristol
- Barnes Aerospace, Windsor (invite only)
- Bead Electronics, Milford (invite only)
- Chapco, Chester
- DACRUZ Manufacturing, Bristol (invite only)
- Dymotek Corporation, Ellington
- ebm-papst, Farmington (invite only)
- Marion Manufacturing Company, Cheshire
- The Lee Company, Westbrook (invite only)
- TRUMPF, Farmington
- Wepco Plastics, Middlefield
Whether you're an educator, manufacturer, or a student interested in learning more about this industry as a career path, there's an event on the Manufacturing Trail for you!
Visit the Manufacturing Day website to find an event close to you. Visitors are encouraged to call ahead or email to reserve a spot.