Calling all manufacturers! Registration for the nation's only women in manufacturing conference is now open.
Women in Manufacturing, a national organization dedicated to supporting, promoting and inspiring women who are pursuing or have chosen a career in the manufacturing industry, will be holding their annual summit in Hartford at the Connecticut Convention Center September 13 through 15.
This three-day networking and educational event features manufacturing plant tours, breakout sessions, keynote presentations, interactive workshops, and numerous networking opportunities.
Agenda and speaker highlights include:
- Irene Petrick, Director, Business Strategy for the Industrial & Energy Solutions Division, INTEL
- Lorinda Lewis, Sr. Director, Continuous Improvement, Oshkosh Defense, LLC
- Kathryn Jablokow, Associate Professor of Engineering Design & Mechanical Engineering Division, Penn State University
- Plant tours at some of the area's most advanced facilities including CNC Software, Hartford Flavor Company, TRUMPF Inc., and Pratt & Whitney
- Breakout sessions, with topics on technology, leadership and professional development, operational excellence, and diversity and inclusion