Federal Reserve Bank of Boston’s Rosengren Keynotes State’s Largest Economic Event
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston president and chief executive officer Eric Rosengren will deliver the opening address at the 2017 Economic Summit + Outlook conference on Monday, January 9 in Hartford.
Economic Summit + Outlook
Monday, January 9
Hartford Marriott Downtown (200 Columbus Blvd., Hartford)
The conference also features two panels examining the state’s business climate:
Fixing Connecticut’s Economy: What Will It Take?
- Moderator: Susan Coleman, Professor of Finance, Barney School of Business, University of Hartford
- Nicholas Perna, Economic Advisor to Webster Bank
- Patrick Flaherty, Assistant Director of Research & Information, Connecticut Department of Labor
- Ryan Sweet, Director of Real-Time Economics, Moody’s Analytics
Finding Success in Connecticut
- Moderator: Lalitha Shivaswamy, Founder & President, Helios Management Corp.
- Amit Gavish, General Manager, BriefCam North America
- Andy Greenawalt, President, Gnostic Ventures
- Jon Rydberg, Founder & CEO, Orchid Advisors
The region’s largest economic conference is presented by CBIA and the MetroHartford Alliance and generously sponsored by Webster Bank.
Media wishing to attend the 2017 Economic Summit + Outlook should contact Meaghan MacDonald (860.244.1957).
CBIA is Connecticut’s largest business organization, with thousands of member companies, small and large, representing a diverse range of industries from every part of the state. For more information, please email or call Meaghan MacDonald (860.244.1957).
MetroHartford Alliance is the region’s chamber of commerce and economic development leader. For more information, visit metrohartford.com.
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.