MEDIA ADVISORY: Manufacturers Discuss Sustainability, Efficiency at Pratt & Whitney
Hear state manufacturers discuss sustainability best practices and how they keep operating costs low and efficiencies high at the Connecticut Sustainability Conference, hosted by CBIA and Pratt & Whitney.
Connecticut Sustainability Conference
Friday, November 17, 8:30 am–12:15 pm
Pratt & Whitney Hangar (482 Airport Ave, East Hartford)
The program will feature three different panel discussions.
Water: Essential in Connecticut
Experts discuss water usage, supplies, and conservation.
- Moderator: Elizabeth C. Barton, Partner, Day Pitney LLP
- Peter DePasquale, Director, Government Affairs, Nestlé Waters North America
- Larry Smith, Senior Vice President, Manufacturing and Engineering, Bridgeport Fittings Inc.
- Jeff Ulrich, Director of Supply Operations, Aquarion Water Company
Waste & Packaging in Connecticut
Explores innovations in the waste stream and how to make it more sustainable and profitable.
- Moderator: Wayne Pesce, President, Connecticut Food Association
- Eric Albert, President, Albert Bros. Inc.
- Brian Paganini, Vice President & Managing Director, Quantum Biopower
Energy 3.0: New Trends and Opportunities
This discussion covers different energy sources available to manufacturing and other industries.
- Moderator: Rick Love, Associate Director, Environmental Stewardship, United Technologies Corporation
- John Connelly, Chief Engineer, AMGRAPH Packaging
- Mackey Dykes, Vice President, Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional Programs, Connecticut Green Bank
- Michael Perry, Associate Director, Electrochemical Systems, United Technologies Research Center
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.