Measures Commitment to Environmental Principles, Operational Impact
The Connecticut Business & Industry Association will release its 2013 Sustainability and Connecticut Business Survey Wednesday, June 19, at R.C. Bigelow, Inc. in Fairfield.
Sponsored by UIL Holdings, Inc., the survey gauges companies' commitment to environmental principles in their operations and the impact of those efforts on business performance, stakeholder relations, and communities served.
The survey's key findings include:
- Number of Connecticut companies implementing sustainability programs;
- Areas of involvement, such as energy efficiency, waste management, and green purchasing;
- How the economy impacts the viability and future of sustainability efforts;
- Impact of state and federal regulatory climates;
- Overall performance of sustainable initiatives;
- Future trends.
The survey will be released at 10 am, Wednesday June 19 at R.C. Bigelow's headquarters, 201 Black Rock Turnpike, Fairfield, Connecticut.
Media wishing to attend the release event should contact CBIA's Joe Budd (860.244.1951; firstname.lastname@example.org).