Where is our economy headed? How does Connecticut’s growth compare regionally, nationally? How will manufacturing’s rise impact jobs and the supply chain?
Get these answers and more at the Connecticut Economic Update 2018 Friday, April 20.
Connecticut 2018 Economic Update
Friday, April 20
The Aqua Turf Club, 556 Mulberry Street, Plantsville
Keynote speaker Electric Boat president Jeffrey Geiger discusses how the surge in submarine orders is impacting the company's growth and its supply chain.
The event also features two panel discussions.
The Search for Fiscal Stability and Economic Growth
- Moderator: Pete Gioia, Vice President & Economist, CBIA
- Jim Glassman, Managing Director & Head Economist, Chase Commercial Banking
- Nandika Prakash, Senior Economist, Connecticut Department of Economic & Community Development
- A.E. Rodriguez, Professor & Chair, Department of Economics & Business Analytics, University of New Haven
- Ryan Sweet, Director of Real-Time Economics, Moody's Analytics
View from the Press Gallery
- Moderator: Al Terzi, The Real Story Co-Host, FOX61 News
- Ken Dixon, Capitol Bureau Chief, Hearst Connecticut Media
- Christopher Keating, Capitol Bureau Chief, Hartford Courant
- Christine Stuart, Editor-in-Chief, CTNewsJunkie.com
This event is sponsored by Chase Commercial Banking.
CBIA is Connecticut's largest business organization, with thousands of member companies, small and large, representing a diverse range of industries from every part of the state. For more information, please email or call Meaghan MacDonald (860.244.1957).