The Connecticut Business & Industry Association will release its annual legislative and regulatory agenda at a media briefing scheduled for 11 am, Thursday, January 10 at the Legislative Office Building (Room 2600).
CBIA's 2013 government affairs program features specific policy goals for developing a stronger, more competitive state, creating good jobs, and building a better quality of life for all residents.
Members of CBIA's Government Affairs team will be available at the event to discuss policy issues and the 2013 General Assembly session. They include:
- Joe Brennan, senior vice president, public policy
- Bonnie Stewart, vice president, government affairs (legislative and regulatory issues; state fiscal policy)
- Eric Brown, associate counsel (energy; environment and land use)
- Laura Cummings, staff attorney (education; workers compensation; corporate governance and liability)
- Eric Gjede, assistant counsel (labor and employment; commerce and housing; transportation)
- Jennifer Herz, assistant counsel (healthcare)
Media wishing to attend the briefing should contact Joe Budd (860.244.1951; email@example.com).