May 10 Conference Examines Impact of Federal Healthcare Reform on Connecticut Businesses
Hundreds of Connecticut employers, insurers, and government officials are expected at tomorrow's Healthcare 2014: What the Affordable Care Act Means for Business conference at the Aqua Turf Club in Southington.
Healthcare experts will discuss the range of requirements and consequences facing the state's employers, examining mandates, compliance strategies, healthcare cost management, and the changing insurance marketplace.
- Philip J. Vogel, CBIA Service Corporation
- Kevin J. Counihan, Access Health CT
- Marta E. Maciuba, Aetna
- Jerry Geisel, Business Insurance
- John F. O'Connell, C.M. Smith Corporation
- Joseph J. Lazzarotti, Jackson Lewis LLP
- Raymond J. Gorman, Community Mental Health Affiliates, Inc.
- Paul Grady, Mercer
- Kim Sirois Pita, The Pita Group
- Complete agenda
The conference begins at 8:30 am, Friday May 10 at the Aqua Turf Club, 556 Mulberry Street, Southington.
Healthcare 2014 is presented by the Connecticut Business & Industry Association and the Connecticut SHRM HR Council and sponsored by Jackson Lewis LLP and WellnessRebates.
Media wishing to attend Healthcare 2014 should contact CBIA's Joe Budd (860.244.1951; email@example.com).