Entrepreneurs and senior executives share their unique stories and insights at CBIA’s first-ever women in business leadership conference Wednesday, June 8.
- When Women Lead
- Wednesday, June 8
- 8:15 am-noon
- Infinity Music Hall, Hartford (32 Front Street)
Mary Kay Fenton, executive vice president & CFO, Achillion Pharmaceuticals, and Bonnie J. Malley, executive vice president & CFO, The Phoenix Companies, and incoming COO for the City of Hartford, will deliver keynote addresses.
The event also features two panel discussions.
When Women Lead
- Moderator: Anne L. Elvgren, President, Elvgren Associates
- Medina Jett, President, ICSGroup, LLC
- Yvette Meléndez, Vice President, Government & Community Alliances, Hartford Hospital
- Joelle A. Murchison, Chief Diversity Officer, University of Connecticut
- Moderator: Eileen O’Donnell, Partner & Creative Director, Odonnell Company
- Jessica L. Ritter, Partner, Shipman & Goodwin LLP
- Keshia Ashe, Co-Founder & CEO, ManyMentors
- Andi Campbell, VP, Human Resources, LAZ Parking
CBIA is Connecticut’s largest business organization, with thousands of member companies, small and large, representing a diverse range of industries from every part of the state. For more information, contact Meaghan MacDonald (860.244.1957).