Worried about succession planning?
Explore the benefits of employee stock ownership plans and how privately held businesses can tap into private capital to create liquidity at a breakfast and panel discussion on creative strategies for business succession planning Tuesday, September 18 in Stamford.
Speakers include John Vitucci, principal, O'Connor Davies; Bruce Blasnik, partner, O'Connor Davies; Michael Ruggiero, partner, O'Connor Davies; Jim Barra, managing director, Ironwood Capital; John Strahley, managing director, Ironwood Capital; and Adam McLaughlin, senior vice president, relationship manager, Webster Bank.
Topics to be discussed include:
- ESOP basics
- ESOP pros and cons
- Successful exit and succession planning strategies
- Diversity of transaction types and financial products
- Current market/deal terms
- Goals/expectations and actual results from capital transactions
- Lessons learned from management and perspectives of senior leaders at capital providers
Business owners, CEOs, CFOs, treasurers, controllers, board members of privately held businesses and trust advisers are all invited to attend.
The event runs from 8 am to 10:30 am at the Sheraton Stamford Hotel (700 Main Street, Stamford).
Seating is limited. For any questions relating to this event, please contact Michael Ruggiero (203.705.4127).