Technical support, low- or no-interest financing, rebates available
Are you looking for ways to cut costs and make your business operations more energy efficient? Look no further than Energize Connecticut.
Energize Connecticut programs help businesses save money and use clean, affordable energy. Programs are available for new construction and equipment purchases, major renovations, and operational enhancements at existing facilities.
The programs all use incentives, some of which pay up to 50% of project costs. Low-interest and zero-percent financing options are available to help defray the cost of upgrading to higher-efficiency equipment. Opportunities for your business include:
- Technical support, energy efficiency recommendations, and favorable financing for energy-efficient equipment when planning new construction projects
- Expert advice and financing for energy-efficient products to upgrade or renovate existing commercial and industrial buildings, including, lighting, HVAC systems, and production equipment
- Rebates for HVAC systems, energy-efficient lighting, natural gas heating equipment, commercial clothes washers, vending machines, midnight turn-off option street lights, and commercial kitchen equipment
- Training programs that introduce energy-saving lean manufacturing techniques and other process improvements to maximize the productivity of systems, equipment, and human resources
- Free energy audits for small businesses
Energize Connecticut programs are a partnership of the Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund, the Clean Energy Finance and Investment Authority, and your local electric and gas utilities. Programs are funded by a small charge on customer energy bills, so by taking advantage of the programs, you are putting your money to work for you.
For more information or to sign up for a program, call 887.947.3873 or click here.