For many small businesses, staying connected with customers on social media can feel overwhelming.
SCORE, the nation's largest network of volunteer business mentors and a resource partner to the U.S. Small Business Administration, is presenting a webinar on social media for small business owners.
The Aug. 22 webinar will highlight some simple but necessary online steps small businesses should take to keep up with ever-changing social media platforms.
Katie Cerney, director of social media strategy of small business services for Deluxe Corp., will show you:
- Where and why to build a social presence
- Why engagement is critical on social channels
- How to create a social content strategy and publishing calendar
- Tips for creating great social photos and videos
- What are hashtags and why you should use them
- How to use paid social ads to help achieve your goals
- Examples from businesses across the country who have achieved success via social media activities
Cerney is a versatile and innovative marketer focused on achieving business goals and creating seamless customer experiences across digital and social platforms.