The following presentation was led by Meredith Diette, partner with the Connecticut law firm Berchem Moses PC and a member of the firm's labor and employment department and COVID-19 response team. CBIA's Mark Soycher provides the introduction.
The presentation covers:
- What information employers should get from the infected employee
- What employers should tell the infected employee
- What employers can you reveal about the infected employee to others
- Where or not the infected employee has leave rights
- How employers can make the workplace safer