International Trade Surveys
- 2017 International Trade Survey of Connecticut Businesses
- 2015 International Trade Survey of Connecticut Businesses
- 2013 International Trade Survey of Connecticut Businesses
- 2011 International Trade Survey
International Trade Resources
Many of CBIA's partners and member companies specialize in international trade consulting, law, tax issues, marketing, or financing.
For more information on these services, call 860.244.1900 or email CBIA economist Pete Gioia.
- American Chambers of Commerce Abroad
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- Connecticut Department of Economic & Community Development
- Consulates and Embassies in Boston, New York, & Washington, D.C.
- ConsumerAffairs Translation Services
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Federation of International Trade Associations
- International Finance Corporation
- Office of the United States Trade Representative
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- U.S. Department of Commerce Export Assistance Center (Middletown)