Various state and federal laws require employers to post notices in the workplace.
Other laws mandate that employers keep certain records for particular time periods.
Failure to post the required notices or maintain records can lead to significant monetary penalties.
- Workplace Posting Requirements
- Workplace Recordkeeping Requirements
- Connecticut Department of Labor Recordkeeping Requirements
- Connecticut Department of Labor Guide to Wage & Workplace Standards
- OSHA's Recordkeeping Rule
- Fact Sheet: OSHA Recordkeeping
- OSHA Recordkeeping Industry Exemptions
- OSHA Recordkeeping Forms
- EEOC Recordkeeping Requirements
- Fact Sheet: EEO-1 Reporting