HR problems? Call the HR Hotline
Every year, CBIA's HR experts answer thousands of member questions about unemployment compensation, workers' compensation, discrimination, wage and hour laws, and more.
They'll also help you understand your responsibilities and compliance requirements concerning labor and employment law, workplace safety, OSHA regulations, and sensitive employee issues like terminations and sexual harassment.
The HR Hotline is a free service for CBIA members—call 860.244.1900.
Call for help about...
- Connecticut's paid sick leave law
- Affordable Care Act
- Unemployment and workers' compensation
- Wage and hour laws
- Safety and OSHA regulations
- Sensitive and confidential employee issues
- Sexual harassment prevention
- Compensation and benefits data and practices
- And more...