Labor & Employment Law Council
CBIA’s Labor & Employment Law Council focuses on three crucial practice areas: human resources management, employment-related legislation, and workers’ compensation public policy initiatives.
The council is a forum for attorneys who specialize in labor and employment law, as well as senior human resource managers and business owners from a range of industries. Council members provide input on proposed legislation, interact directly with regulators and legislators, and benefit from continuing education and networking.
Council Membership Benefits
- Timely knowledge of upcoming legislation
- Access to legislators who can directly impact member company operations
- A broader perspective and practical insight from peer dialogue
- Insight and expertise from topic experts who present the latest changes to employment laws
- Opportunities to network with those in the regulatory and legislative arenas and to provide input for amicus briefs and testimony at public hearings
- Peer connections with those who can share operational and educational resources
- Professional relationships with CBIA attorneys, lobbyists, and staff responsible for programming, member services, and public policy initiatives
"CBIA's LELAW council can provide critical insight about impending legislations, and the opportunity to oppose them, BEFORE they impact your business.
I have never wanted to lead from the rearview mirror. Being part of this group allows me to look forward and keep my clients informed of what is coming.”
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.