The Connecticut Economy
Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation chair Rodney Butler breaks down the impact that Foxwoods Resorts Casino has on Connecticut’s economy and plans to expand the resort as a world-class entertainment destination.
Gain access to essential insights that can shape your future strategies with the release of our annual survey of Connecticut businesses, produced in collaboration with Marcum LLP.
Marcum’s Michael Brooder, Cadenza Innovation’s Christina Lampe-Onnerud, McDowell Communications Group’s Duby McDowell, and O&G Industries’ Christina Oneglia Rossi take you behind the scenes of the survey results and examine the challenges and opportunities that companies face as they navigate an ever-evolving economic landscape.
And the state’s chief marketing officer, Anthony Anthony, reviews Connecticut’s rebranding plans and the opportunities to market the state as a destination for businesses and residents with Bank of America’s Joe Gianni, The Statement Group’s Gina Luari, and Compass MSP CEO Ari Santiago.
7:30 am | Networking Breakfast
8:30 am | Welcome & Opening Remarks
- Chris DiPentima, President & CEO, CBIA
- Moderator: Michael Brooder, Hartford Office Managing Partner, Marcum LLP
- Christina Lampe-Onnerud, Founder & CEO, Cadenza Innovation
- Duby McDowell, President, McDowell Communications Group
- Christina Oneglia Rossi, VP, Business Development, O&G Industries, Inc.
9:30 am | Networking Break
9:45 am | Rebranding Connecticut
- Moderator: Anthony Anthony, Chief Marketing Officer, Connecticut Department of Economic & Community Development
- Joseph Gianni, President, Bank of America–Greater Hartford
- Gina Luari, Founder & CEO, The Statement Group
- Ari Santiago, CEO, Compass MSP
- Rodney Butler, Chair, Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation
11:15 am | Adjourn
Thu, Sep 14, 2023
8:30am – 11:15am
200 Columbus Blvd, Hartford, CT 06103
The Connecticut Economy was made possible through the generous support of Philip Morris International, with additional support from Eversource, Bank of America, and Marcum LLP.
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.