Connecticut Business Day
For the record crowd of business leaders, legislators, and state officials, Connecticut Business Day was an opportunity to connect and engage on critical issues facing the state.
“Today is your shining moment for the business community to be here in Hartford,” CBIA president and CEO Chris DiPentima said at the April 4 event at the Bushnell Performing Arts Center.
DiPentima urged attendees to focus on the key challenge facing the state’s economy—the worker shortage crisis, the target of CBIA’s Transform Connecticut policy solutions.
“Everything we do must have a lens for whether this policy or program that we’re talking about, will add jobs or grow the population,” said DiPentima.
“If everyone in Hartford and the state of Connecticut thinks that way, we grow our Connecticut economy working together.”
9:30 am | Check-In & Networking Breakfast
10:30 am | Opening Remarks
- Cindy Bombard, President & CEO, Central Connecticut Chambers of Commerce
- Chris DiPentima, President & CEO, CBIA
- Emily Wiper, New England Vice President & General Manager, AT&T
10:40 am | Lamont Administration Priorities
- Alexandra Daum, Commissioner, Department of Economic & Community Development
- Sean Scanlon, State Comptroller
10:55 am | Transform Connecticut: Call to Action
- Eric Gjede, Vice President, Public Policy, CBIA
11:10 am-12 noon | Networking
Tue, Apr 04, 2023
10:00am – 12:00pm
The Bushnell Performing Arts Center
166 Capitol Avenue Hartford, CT 06106
Connecticut Business Day was made possible through the generous support of AT&T.
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.