Energy Planning for Your Business Future: CBIA Leadership Essentials Series
CBIA and the Connecticut Power & Energy Society explore cutting-edge technologies, including solar, battery storage, and fuel cells in this Oct. 11, 2022 webinar.
Facilitated by CBIA Energy Connections vice president Tom Guerra and CPES president Alex Judd, Connecticut regulators, industry experts, and representatives from the Green Bank addressed a range of topics.
The webinar features opportunities for incentives and resources to plan for future electric grid resiliency, how your business can reduce emissions, and ways to increase your competitive advantage while furthering sustainability and ESG goals.
1 pm | Solar/Battery Storage & Your Business
Sponsored by Qcells Enable (formerly 174 Power Global)
- Solar Options: Jeny Parakkattil, Sr. Project Director, Renewable Energy Consulting, NextEra Energy Resources
- Battery Options: Corey Zucker, Business Development Director, Qcells Enable
- Connecticut’s Incentive Program: Zak Alexander, Staff Attorney, Public Utilities Regulatory Authority
1:30 pm | Fuel Cells & Your Business
Sponsored by HyAxiom & FuelCell Energy
- Fuel Cell Overview & Types: Mike Palmer, Director, Business Development, FuelCell Energy
- Are Fuel Cells Right for My Business? Sathya Motupally, COO, HyAxiom
- Utility Scale Fuel Cells – Operating Experience: Devang Patel, SVP, AVANGRID
2:30 pm | ESG Planning for Your Business
Sponsored by Day Pitney
- ESG Planning: Paul Belval, Partner, Day Pitney
- Investing in the ESG Space: Georgina Owino, Counsel, Generate Capital
- Establishing Your Company’s ESG Plans: Joe DiTizio, ESG Client Services, EBI Consulting
Tue, Oct 11, 2022
1:00pm – 2:30pm
Energy Planning for Your Business Future: CBIA Leadership Essentials Series was made possible through the generous support of Liberty Bank, with additional support from Qcells Enable, FuelCell Energy, Inc., HyAxiom/Doosan, and Day Pitney.
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.