Affordable, comprehensive health benefits for small business
Employers simply set up their contribution budget, then let their employees choose the carrier and plan that best meets their needs without having any impact on the employer’s benefit costs. It’s all supported with outstanding, personal customer service.
Health Connections offers complete solutions for all employee benefits needs—from health insurance to dental, life, and disability insurance. And we keep adding features that let employers provide their employees with the right options while controlling costs.
Health Connections serves more than 6,000 companies and tens of thousands of employees.
CBIA Health Connections at a glance
- Competitive pricing
- Coverage for companies with three to 50 employees
- Employee choice of plan from ConnectiCare and Harvard Pilgrim
- Coverage for out-of-state employees
- Free HRA administration
- Free COBRA administration
- HSA-compatible plans
- Group dental insurance (provided by Aetna)
- Voluntary dental insurance (provided by Ameritas)
- Voluntary vision insurance (provided by UnitedHealthcare)
- Voluntary Accident & Illness Benefits: critical illness, accident, and hospital indemnity insurance (provided by The Hartford)
- Life, supplemental life, short- and long-term disability, and AD&D insurance (provided by The Hartford)
- Comprehensive Medicare program (provided by ConnectiCare and Anthem)
- CBIA Healthy Connections integrated wellness program
- Specialized online quoting tool
- The convenience of just one bill and one number to call for service