E2: Energy & Environment Council
Improving the Business Climate
E2 is a dynamic group of business leaders working collaboratively to drive public policy involving energy and environmental issues. We stay up-to-date on compliance requirements and assist CBIA in developing and advocating policy positions.
Members meet monthly, receive regular email alerts on regulatory and legislative activity, and can access information through the council’s website.
We engage in the legislative and regulatory development process to ensure more competitive business conditions and a healthier bottom line for Connecticut companies. We work closely with regulatory agencies to ensure our member concerns are reflected in state and federal permitting and other administrative decisions.
We are instrumental in passing legislation to stimulate private sector investment in brownfields, stabilize future electricity prices, and reform how regulations are adopted.
Full of Opportunity
- Influence legislative and regulatory decisions that impact your operations and your bottom line
- Stay informed on current and proposed environmental and energy laws, permitting requirements, regulations, and other compliance and enforcement issues
- Develop positive, productive relationships with DEEP and EPA leadership and staff.
- Attend, sponsor, and present at E2 meetings, conferences, and programs
- Network with business professionals at member meetings, training seminars, conferences, and events
- Learn about innovative products, services, strategies, and technologies that make your operations leaner, greener, and more profitable
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.