9.6.19 | Hartford Marriott Downtown
7:30 am | Networking Breakfast
8:30 am | Opening Remarks
- Joe Brennan, President & CEO, CBIA
8:40 am | Navigating the Trade Wars
- Christopher Ball, Director of the Central European Institute, István Széchenyi Chair in International Economics, Quinnipiac University
9:25 am | The Millennial Workforce: Recruiting & Retention Strategies
- Moderator: Linda Olbrys, VP, HR Partnerships, CareerCurve
- Charles Botts III, Project Director, Career Team
- Christina Semenza, Group Talent Acquisition Manager, Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
10:25 am | Networking Break
- Moderator: Michael Brooder, Hartford Office Managing Partner, Marcum LLP
- Scott Dolch, Executive Director, Connecticut Restaurant Association
- Kristofer Kolstad, VP Marketing & Business Development, Kaman Specialty Bearings & Engineered Products
- Jessica Rich, Managing Partner, VP Business Operations, The Walker Group
The Connecticut Economy was made possible through the generous support of Marcum LLP and Eversource Energy.