Hop on Connecticut’s Manufacturing Trail
Manufacturing is critical to Connecticut’s economy.
With more than 4,000 manufacturing firms employing over 159,000 workers and responsible for $42 billion in economic activity every year, it’s critical we recognize this important industry in our state.
Manufacturers all across Connecticut are hosting presentations, tours, and demonstrations in their facilities on Manufacturing Day, Friday, October 6.
CBIA member companies are among the manufacturers hosting tours or open houses October 6, including:
- Associated Spring, Bristol
- Barnes Aerospace, Windsor
- Bead Electronics, Milford
- Colonial Spring Company, Bristol
- City Steam Brewery, Hartford
- DACRUZ Manufacturing, Bristol
- Dymotek Corporation, Ellington
- Industrial Heater Corp, Cheshire
- Pegasus Manufacturing, Middletown
- Marion Manufacturing Company, Cheshire
- TRUMPF, Farmington
- Wepco Plastics, Middlefield
- Willington Nameplate, Stafford
Whether you’re an educator, manufacturer, or interested in learning more about this industry as a career path, there’s an event on the Manufacturing Trail for you!
Visit the Manufacturing Day website to find an event close to you.
Visitors are encouraged to call ahead or email to reserve a spot.
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.