National Women in Manufacturing Conference Coming to Hartford
Calling all manufacturers! Registration for the nation’s only women in manufacturing conference is now open.
Women in Manufacturing, a national organization dedicated to supporting, promoting and inspiring women who are pursuing or have chosen a career in the manufacturing industry, will be holding their annual summit in Hartford at the Connecticut Convention Center September 13 through 15.
This three-day networking and educational event features manufacturing plant tours, breakout sessions, keynote presentations, interactive workshops, and numerous networking opportunities.
Agenda and speaker highlights include:
- Irene Petrick, Director, Business Strategy for the Industrial & Energy Solutions Division, INTEL
- Lorinda Lewis, Sr. Director, Continuous Improvement, Oshkosh Defense, LLC
- Kathryn Jablokow, Associate Professor of Engineering Design & Mechanical Engineering Division, Penn State University
- Plant tours at some of the area’s most advanced facilities including CNC Software, Hartford Flavor Company, TRUMPF Inc., and Pratt & Whitney
- Breakout sessions, with topics on technology, leadership and professional development, operational excellence, and diversity and inclusion
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.