Pratt & Whitney president Bob Leduc headlines this year's Connecticut Economic Update, April 26 at the Aqua Turf Club in Plantsville.
Connecticut Economic Update
Friday, April 26 | 8:30 am
Aqua Turf Club (556 Mulberry St., Plantsville)
Leduc will share an update on the aerospace industry and Pratt & Whitney, including recent investments and hiring by the company in Connecticut.
The event starts with a state and national economic outlook from JPMorgan Chase economist Tom Kennedy.
The event also features two panel discussions.
2019 Legislative Session: The View from the Press Gallery
- Moderator: Steve Busemeyer, Editorial Writer, Hartford Courant
- Susan Raff, Political Reporter, Eyewitness News 3
- Max Reiss, Political Reporter, NBC Connecticut
- Christine Stuart, Editor-in-Chief, CTNewsjunkie.com
The Startup Way: Driving Growth Through Innovation
- Moderator: Josh Geballe, Commissioner, Connecticut Department of Administrative Services
- Marty Guay, Vice President, Business Development, Stanley Black & Decker
- David Salinas, Founder & Co-CEO, District New Haven
- Glendowlyn Thames, Executive Director, CTNext
The Connecticut Economic Update 2019 is presented by CBIA and CONNSTEP and made possible through the generous support of Chase Commercial Banking and Eversource Energy.
Media wishing to attend should contact Meaghan MacDonald (860.244.1957).
CBIA is Connecticut's largest business organization, with thousands of member companies, small and large, representing a diverse range of industries from every part of the state. For more information, please email or call Meaghan MacDonald (860.244.1957).