CBIA and the Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD) continue to co-sponsor forums around the state to showcase the state's small business assistance programs including the highly successful Small Business Express (EXP), Subsidized Training and Employment (Step Up), and Job Expansion Tax Credit (JET) programs.
In the past two years, DECD has assisted hundreds and hundreds of small businesses achieve their goals. With some of the best tools and resources, DECD specialists will be at each of these forums to assist with financial and technical support.
Co-sponsored by CBIA and free of charge, the forums will be held from 9-11 am, unless otherwise noted:
- Monday, Sept. 30: Bridgeport (Housatonic Community College, Beacon Hall Events Center, Room 214)
- Thursday, Oct. 3: Groton (8 am, Groton Municipal Building, John DeLaura Auditorium)
- Monday, Oct. 7: Willimantic (Eastern Connecticut State University, Library; Johnson Room)
- Friday, Oct. 11: Norwich (Three Rivers Community College; Room C101, near New London Turnpike)
- Friday, Oct. 18: Torrington (UConn Branch)
Space is limited. For more event information, call 860.270.8052. To register online, send an email to SmallBusinessExpressEvent@ct.gov.
When registering please provide the event location, your first and last name, business or organization name, address, phone number, and email address.