SBA Webinar Helps Small Businesses Navigate Social Media
For many small businesses, staying connected with customers on social media can feel overwhelming.
SCORE, the nation’s largest network of volunteer business mentors and a resource partner to the U.S. Small Business Administration, is presenting a webinar on social media for small business owners.
The Aug. 22 webinar will highlight some simple but necessary online steps small businesses should take to keep up with ever-changing social media platforms.
Katie Cerney, director of social media strategy of small business services for Deluxe Corp., will show you:
- Where and why to build a social presence
- Why engagement is critical on social channels
- How to create a social content strategy and publishing calendar
- Tips for creating great social photos and videos
- What are hashtags and why you should use them
- How to use paid social ads to help achieve your goals
- Examples from businesses across the country who have achieved success via social media activities
Cerney is a versatile and innovative marketer focused on achieving business goals and creating seamless customer experiences across digital and social platforms.
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.