Survey: Family Businesses Are Unique Because…
What makes your business unique? More than 150 respondents to CBIA’s 2012 Survey of Family Businesses shared their insights to this open-ended question. Among their responses:
- Hard-charging good people who want to do it right
- Best service in the area
- Old-fashioned beliefs
- Extremely high ethical level
- Niche product
- United, aggressive, well-informed growth/profit effort
- History, legacy, and traditions
- We still have a live person answer the phone 55 hours a week
- We treat our employees as family
- We are very diverse and are able to pivot among different types of business as one sector gets weak
- Staying in business 56 years!
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.