Webinar: Five Best IT Practices
What are the five critical IT best practices that many business leaders have yet to implement?
Find out 1 pm Thursday, Feb. 25 in a 60-minute, interactive webinar hosted by CBIA as part of its Leadership Essential Series.
Learn how to protect your business from overexposure to risk as well as reap the benefits of a secure, stable, and fast technology infrastructure that supports your business objectives.
The webinar is geared towards leadership and the C suite, as technical details will be limited, with topics addressed from a management perspective, including risk prevention strategies.
- Making employees part of your cyber defense structure
- Preventing a business email compromise
- Backing up your data and keeping it safe from ransomware
- Management of passwords and new guidance from NIST
- Protecting your network and cloud-hosted
Five Best IT Practices for 2021 registration is free for CBIA members and CONNSTEP clients.
Five Best IT Practices for 2021: CBIA Leadership Essentials Series is made possible through the generous support of Whittlesey.
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.