What are the five critical IT best practices that many business leaders have yet to implement?
Find out 1 pm Thursday, Feb. 25 in a 60-minute, interactive webinar hosted by CBIA as part of its Leadership Essential Series.
Learn how to protect your business from overexposure to risk as well as reap the benefits of a secure, stable, and fast technology infrastructure that supports your business objectives.
The webinar is geared towards leadership and the C suite, as technical details will be limited, with topics addressed from a management perspective, including risk prevention strategies.
- Making employees part of your cyber defense structure
- Preventing a business email compromise
- Backing up your data and keeping it safe from ransomware
- Management of passwords and new guidance from NIST
- Protecting your network and cloud-hosted
Five Best IT Practices for 2021 registration is free for CBIA members and CONNSTEP clients.
Five Best IT Practices for 2021: CBIA Leadership Essentials Series is made possible through the generous support of Whittlesey.