Cybersecurity Planning Toolkit
What It’s About
- CONNSTEP’s Cybersecurity Planning Toolkit offers free online training material and tools including interactive lessons, videos, and templates that you can start using immediately to assist in moving forward toward compliance.
- Microsoft Excel Workbook tracks your progress and serves as a gap assessment, planning and documentation tool for NIST 800-171 compliance.
- Separate worksheets address the security controls within each of the 14 families of NIST 800-171 requirements, with all 101 security requirements addressed in this tool.
How CONNSTEP Helps
Each worksheet contains:
- The NIST 800-171 security requirement within that family with a checklist column to indicate whether or not you are in compliance.
- The NIST 800-53 method of control that applies to the security requirements.
- Implementation support for the security requirements.
- A documentation column for use in entering locations of supporting evidence of compliance, dates of compliance, or planned compliance initiatives in progress.
For more information, see CONNSTEP’s cybersecurity services.
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.