DECD Hosts Dec. 2 Economic Development Summit
Connecticut’s Department of Economic and Community Development is hosting a Dec. 2 economic development summit in Hartford.
The half-day conference at the Bushnell Performing Arts Center is scheduled to run from 8 am-2 pm and features state and federal officials and Connecticut business leaders.
The conference will cover a variety of topics, including the policies and decisions driving economic recovery, how Connecticut is navigating the pandemic, and strategies for creating a sustainable future.
Over 500 participants are expected to attend to hear speakers including:
- Gov. Ned Lamont
- Hartford Mayor Luke Bronin
- DECD Commissioner David Lehman
- Alejandra Castillo, Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Economic Development
- Cindi Bigelow, President and CEO of Bigelow Tea
Conference panels will address topics such as:
- Housing and real estate in Connecticut
- Federal support for local businesses
- A discussion with Connecticut-based entrepreneurs
The summit also includes a marketplace featuring Connecticut small businesses that implemented innovative solutions to navigate the pandemic.
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.