MEDIA ADVISORY: Lamont, Stefanowski Address Economic Summit
Democratic incumbent Gov. Ned Lamont and Republican challenger Bob Stefanowski are the featured speakers for CBIA’s Sept. 23 The Connecticut Economy conference in Hartford.
The two major party candidates for Connecticut governor will share their plans for steering the state’s post-pandemic economic recovery and growth with an audience of business leaders from around the state.
This year’s conference features critical discussions about the state’s recovery and how companies are addressing inflation, the labor shortage, supply chain disruptions, and other challenges.
CBIA will release the results of the organization’s annual survey of Connecticut businesses, produced in collaboration with Marcum LLP.
A panel of business leaders will speak to the survey findings and what they mean for Connecticut’s economy.
And McKinsey & Company economist Ezra Greenberg breaks down the state and national economic picture and shares his outlook for the recovery.
Media interested in attending this event should contact Scott Beaulieu (860.244.1929).
8:30 am | Welcome & Opening Remarks
- Chris DiPentima, President & CEO, CBIA
- Steve Sullivan, President, Connecticut Operations, Eversource Energy
8:40 am | Results: 2022 Survey of Connecticut Businesses
- Moderator: Michael Brooder, Hartford Office Managing Partner, Marcum LLP
- Deb Gearty, Principal, Ritz Inc.
- John Green, President & CEO, Lux Bond & Green
- Derek Kohl, VP, Operations, BL Companies
9:20 am | My Economic Plan: Bob Stefanowski
- GOP challenger speaks with CBIA’s Chris DiPentima
10 am | Networking Break
10:15 am | My Economic Plan: Gov. Ned Lamont
- Democratic incumbent speaks with CBIA’s Chris DiPentima
10:55 am | Economic Snapshot: The State & National Picture
- Ezra Greenberg, Partner, Strategy & Corporate Finance Practice, McKinsey & Company
11:30 am | Adjourn
CBIA is Connecticut’s largest business organization, with thousands of member companies, small and large, representing a diverse range of industries from every part of the state. For more information, please contact Scott Beaulieu (860.244.1929).
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.