My Boss Reminds Me Of. . .
HR & Safety
Classic holiday movies feature some of the most beloved heroes and villains ever to grace the silver screen. A recent survey by CareerBuilder asked more than 4,500 workers which holiday movie character most reminds them of their boss and why. The responses:
- George Bailey from “It’s a Wonderful Life”19% – well-liked, always willing to help others
- Rudolph from “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”14% – can navigate successfully through tough situations
- Willie, the main character from “Bad Santa”10% – rough around the edges but not a bad person deep down
- Ralphie from “A Christmas Story”- 8% – stays focused on one goal and thinks about nothing else
- Kevin from “Home Alone”8% – very resourceful and independent
- Ralphie’s father from “A Christmas Story”8% – old school, swears a lot when things don’t go as planned
- The Grinch from “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”7% – keeps a distance from others, but longs to be a part of the group
- Clark Griswold from “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation”7% – likeable but nothing seems to go right for him or her
- Santa from “Miracle on 34th Street”6% – jolly no matter the circumstances
- Buddy from “Elf “- 5% – nave and easily awed
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.