Top Ten Cited Standards
HR & Safety
OSHA has announced the top ten most frequently cited standards during inspections of worksites for fiscal year 2011.
The Scaffolding (1926.451) and Fall Protection (1926.501) standards in construction were the top two most cited, maintaining their positions from 2010. The rest of the top ten list:
- Hazard Communication (1910.1200)
- Respiratory Protection (1910.134)
- Lockout/Tagout (1910.147)
- Electrical, Wiring Methods (1910.305)
- Powered Industrial Trucks (1910.178)
- Ladders (1926.1053)
- Electrical, General Requirements (1910.303)
- Machine Guarding (1910.212)
For more information and links to each of the standards: http://www.osha.gov/Top_Ten_Standards.html
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.