CBIA Membership Elects New Board Members
The membership of CBIA, the state’s largest business organization, has elected 10 new members to its board of directors.
The group represents a diverse cross section of Connecticut’s business community, including a range of industry sectors, sizes, and geographic locations.
The election results were announced at CBIA’s annual meeting in Hartford on Nov. 16. The new directors begin serving their four-year terms Dec. 1.
“We are at a pivotal time for our state as we work to unlock the economy’s full potential through our Transform Connecticut campaign,” CBIA president and CEO Chris DiPentima said today.
“These business leaders bring a wealth of experience and a passion for service to our board.
“We are looking forward to their unique perspectives and innovative ideas as we build a more vibrant economy with rewarding opportunities for all.”
The new directors are:
- Andrew Bologna, Partner, Assurance Services, EY
- Louis Gallo, SVP, Commercial Banking Market Executive, Wells Fargo
- Jason Guyot, President and CEO, Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Richard Iovanne, Senior Group Manager, EVP/Commercial Banking, M&T Bank
- Brittany Isherwood, President, Burke Aerospace
- Michael LaBella, Connecticut Market President, TD Bank
- Marietta Lee, COO, General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary, The Lee Company
- Susan Martinelli, Hartford Office Leader, RSM US LLP
- Moy Ogilvie, Hartford Managing Partner, McCarter & English
- Steve Sullivan, President, Connecticut Operations, Eversource Energy
The board will elect a new chair to succeed Rina Patel, vice president of operations multi-site with RSCC Wire & Cable, at its Dec. 8 meeting.
Patel will remain on the board as the immediate past chair.
CBIA is Connecticut’s largest business organization, with thousands of member companies, small and large, representing a diverse range of industries from every part of the state. For more information, please email or call Scott Beaulieu (860.244.1929).
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.