Neal Keating, chairman, president, and CEO of Bloomfield-based Kaman Corporation, keynotes this year’s Economic Summit + Outlook conference on Friday, January 4 in Hartford.
Economic Summit + Outlook
Friday, January 4 | 8:30 am
Hartford Marriott Downtown (200 Columbus Blvd., Hartford)
Hartford Mayor Luke Bronin will also address the crowd of business leaders and executives.
The event features a panel of leading national and state economists as they explore the prospects for the state's economy and share solutions for addressing Connecticut's fiscal and economic challenges.
Fixing Connecticut's Economy: Challenges & Solutions
- Moderator: David Griggs, President & CEO, MetroHartford Alliance
- Susan Coleman, Professor of Finance, Barney School of Business, University of Hartford
- Peter Gioia, Chief Economist, PGEcon.com
- Emily Mandel, Economist, Moody's Analytics
- Manisha Srivastava, Budget Analyst & Economist, Connecticut Office of Policy & Management
The 2019 Economic Summit + Outlook is presented by CBIA and the MetroHartford Alliance and made possible through the generous support of Webster Bank.
Media wishing to attend should contact Meaghan MacDonald (860.244.1957).
CBIA is Connecticut's largest business organization, with thousands of member companies, small and large, representing a diverse range of industries from every part of the state. For more information, please contact Meaghan MacDonald (860.244.1957).
MetroHartford Alliance is the region's chamber of commerce and economic development leader. For more information, visit metrohartford.com.