Calling All Small Businesses!
The Small Business Administration’s Connecticut District Office is accepting nominations for its 2017 small business awards.
Since 1963, the SBA has recognized the outstanding achievements of America’s small businesses for their contributions to their local communities, and to the nation’s economy.
The award categories are:
- Small Business Person of the Year
- Exporter of the Year
- Family-Owned Business of the Year
- Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Veteran-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Minority-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Microenterprise of the Year
- Financial Services Champion
Nominate a company for a district award or contact CBIA’s Adam Ney (860.244.1933) if you’d like to be nominated.
Make sure to include the following information:
- Owner’s First and Last Name
- Name of Business
- Award Category Nominated
- Business Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Businesses may self-nominate. All nominations must be submitted by 5 p.m. EST, Nov. 30.
Questions? Contact Moraima Gutierrez (860.240.4654).
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.