The state Department of Economic and Community Development June 7 released guidelines for businesses allowed to reopen or expand operations beginning June 17—phase two of Connecticut's staged reopening
The protocols were developed by Gov. Ned Lamont, members of his administration, and DECD, in consultation with legislators and recommendations made by the Reopen Connecticut Advisory Group.
The sector-specific rules include detailed information and requirements about physical distancing, facility capacity, hygiene, sanitizing, signage, personal protective equipment, scheduling, training, and more.
Beginning Monday, June 8, businesses and nonprofits planning to reopen from June 17 must visit Connecticut's self-certification website to certify compliance with reopening rules for their sector.
- Amusement parks [Español]
- Hotels/Lodging [Español]
- Indoor dining [Español]
- Indoor museums, zoos, and aquariums [Español]
- Indoor recreation (e.g., bowling, movie theaters, etc.) [Español]
- Libraries [Español]
- Outdoor events [Español]
- Personal services (e.g., nail salons, tattoo parlors, etc.) [Español]
- Sports and fitness facilities (e.g., gyms, fitness centers, pools, etc.) [Español]
Social clubs should follow all rules applicable to their operation (e.g. restaurant, pool).