Latest CBIA HR Survey & Poll Results
In our latest poll, we asked readers to indicate what, if anything, their company does to help employees with retirement planning. Here’s what they said:
|My company recommends a particular investment counselor/firm to assist employees.||
|My company pays for an investment counselor to address groups of employees.||
|My company pays for one-on-one counseling with an investment advisor.||
|My company provides both group assistance and one-on-one counseling.||
|My company pays for online investment advice.||
In our latest two-minute survey, we asked readers to tell us how their company handles employee absenteeism. Here are the results:
- Do you have a written absence control policy?
- Is it based on occurrences or absences?
|Absences and occurrences||
- Under your policy, if an employee is absent for three or more consecutive days, how would the absence be counted?
|Three days of absences||
- Under your policy, what types of absences are not charged as a penalty to the employee?
|Illness/injury supported by doctor’s release||
|Short-term illness – no doctor release required||
|Scheduled personal time||
- Do you have a program to reward employees for good attendance?
- How do you reward employees for good attendance?
- What period of time is your reward program based on?
|1||A set number of months||
- When does the period of time begin?
|Date of hire||
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.